Questions to Explore with your Elder Law Attorney
- If I become disabled, will I be able to afford to pay for the very high cost of services in my home and the even costlier services of living in a nursing home?
- How can I ensure that I can stay at home if I develop a long term illness?
- Is Long Term Care Insurance advisable? If I already have a Long Term Care policy, is the coverage adequate?
- How can I qualify for Medicaid?
- How can I pass the maximum wealth to my loved ones with the least erosion from estate taxes, probate costs and long term care expenses?
The law firm of Meg Rudansky has the experience and the expertise to help explore these issues and others with you, and to help ensure that your plan protects you and your loved ones.